Besides, I like cooking.
The weekend's haul turned out to be pretty impressive, if I do say so myself.
- 2 lasagnas in 8x8 pans
- Greek yogurt
- double batch of rhubarb big crumb coffee cake
- 1 loaf of 100% whole wheat sandwich bread (which I neglected to remove from its pan right away and it steamed its bum soft)
- 2 pans of chicken verde enchiladas, made with chicken and my home-canned corn
- double batch of pizza dough, half of which I froze and the other half Gene made into decked-out pizzas
- minestrone soup
- a batch of pureed cherries for the kid
Lunch tomorrow will either be leftover gyros or the end of a not-so-exciting concoction of braised beef, egg noodles, tomatoes, and edamame I made last week. Hey, I said we've been working on eating what's on hand... sometimes the results are odd.
Some laundry, bathe the kid, glass of wine, and I'm done.